Hagitec's flexible metal conduits and tubing offer the extra flexibility needed for the tight wiring conditions common in today's world, while at the same time offering unrivaled protection and the quality you expect.
Whether you are looking for an armored fiber patch-cord, medical endoscope housing, or a pressurized hose, Hagitec has the product you need.
Since June 2017 Hagitec has successfully received certification of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- 1974 – Established in Tokyo
- 1984 – Started selling stainless steel flexible tubes, beginning with small diameter stainless steel flexible tubes, such as those used as optical fiber protection tubes.
- Developed relationships with major domestic optical fiber manufacturers.
- Developed overseas markets and established business in foreign countries such as the United States, Germany, England, China, Korea, etc.
- 1990 – Began selling protective tubes for shower hoses, delivery hoses for water purifiers and similar applications.
- 1998 – New corporate headquarters and factory built in Yotsukaido (Chiba Prefecture).
- 2000 – Designed and began manufacturing pliable, large-bending-radius semi-interlocked tubes for applications such as dentistry tools and laser welding and processing machines.
- 2003 – Began selling lightweight and strong titanium flexible tubes for specific applications.
- 2005 – Founded a new flexible tube factory in Hangzhou, China.
HAGITEC Co. Ltd.’s goal is to continue being a pioneer of stainless steel flexible tubing into the future, and develop new products that meet the needs of prospective customers